Gold coins pack a lot of value. They’re always worth their weight in gold—and if collectable, they can be worth much, much more. A Gold Napoleon Franc with a rare mint date can be worth more than double its melt value for the right buyer.
We take a different approach to buying. Instead of weighing your coins and dumping them into the melting pot, we determine their collectable value first. Whether you’ve got a one-ounce new release Buffalo coin, or a 19th century Ottoman coin one-tenth the size, we’ll do the research, find the best price, and make you a heftier offer.
Make an appointment to show us your coins, and cash in.
- Gold American Eagles.
- Gold American Buffalo coins.
- Gold American Double Eagle coins.
- Gold Maple Leaf coins
- Gold Kruggerands
- Gold Philharmonic coins
- Gold Chinese Panda coins
We buy all U.S Mint Coins.
- Presidential $1 gold coins
- First Strike gold coins
- Liberty Eagle gold coins
Sell commemorative gold coin sets.
Whether you’re looking for the best place to sell gold coins, searching for trusted silver coin buyers, figuring out how to sell gold coins for and for how much, looking to sell a gold coin from your collection, or simply searching for where to sell gold coins online or in person…you’ve come to the right place. Here’s a sample of what Global Gold and Silver coins we buy:
Why Sell Gold & Silver Coins to Global Gold and Silver?
- Our impressive staff boasts second generation coin buyers, numismatic experts
and over 60 years of experience in selling coins.
- Unlike public jewelry stores, where privacy is usually not observed, we offer a specialized setting to sell gold coins with seclusion and security.
- If you’re selling gold coins by mail, we offer insurance up to $25,000, with tracking at every stage, by FedEx.
- Our coin buyers can answer your every question about the process immediately, with no obligation to sell.
- Speak with a local gold buyer at Global Gold and Silver, or
- Fill out the form for a fast and free gold appraisal kit with insured FedEx shipping with up to $25,000 insurance.
How much is my coin worth?
This is one question that no one can accurately answer for you online as it’s necessary to see the coin to determine its exact value. Certainly some gold coins and silver coins have intrinsic value – meaning they are worth at least equal to the weight of gold or silver within them. At Global Gold & Silver, our gold buyers and coin buyers are trained to identify your coin first, determine its greater value either in melt value or numismatic and make you the most competitive cash for gold coins offer on the market.