It’s a gold rush out there.
Gold and many other valuables are now worth more than ever.
But in this age of precious metal, may the seller beware. The business is rife with wheeler-dealers, and not all buyers are created equal.
• Retail jewelry stores are nice places. But these merchants are mostly interested in fresh inventory. Soon, they run out of display space, cash…and interest.
• Refineries want the melt value of your metal. That means you get melt prices—even for that 1920s Van Cleef & Arpels broach, or your Breitling watch.
• Our competitors don’t typically staff gemologists. The person evaluating your jewelry might be a low-level clerk who will simply throw your piece on a scale and calculate a heavy discount.
In contrast, we have resources to spare. We’ll do the work to determine whether your jewelry, gold, diamonds, silver, and other valuables might be worth more than the melt value. Then, we make you our offer.
What’s more, we improve value by evaluating brand, design, and/or historic value. As gemologists, we can even reshape precious gems—removing impurities and realizing higher prices.
Our business is all in the family.
Oshri is a GIA-certified gemologist in his 15th year in the jewelry trade—and we hire a gemologists for each location.
• We’re small enough that you can hold us accountable—and many of our customers do so publicly, with praise on Yelp and Citysearch.
• We’re honest and transparent: just ask the Better Business Bureau—we’re accredited!
• Most of all, we’re willing to educate and inform you. We’ll appraise your items, and then itemize our appraisals so you don’t have to wonder. We’ll even listen to your stories (and yes, you might have some).
We love our customers, and we humbly hope you become one. Come see for yourself, and make an appointment today.